Fun "Hoppy Easter" bag toppers perfect for packing up Peeps or other yummy Easter treats!
My girls want to take Easter treats to their friends and classmates, so I created a cute printable bag topper that will be just the perfect thing!
Bag toppers are so fun, and such an easy and cute way to package yummy Easter treats for your kids, classrooms, teachers, friends, and more! You just staple them onto the top of a sandwich bag, which is also an extremely inexpensive way to package treats.
Here's everything you need to make your own!
(some affiliate links)
- Easter Marshmallow Bunny Peeps , or other Easter candy
- sandwich bags
- Hoppy Easter bag toppers (you can download at bottom of post)
1. Place Peeps in sandwich bag and close.
2. Print the bag topper, and cut along the bottom of the pink stripe, and up along the sides of all three of the stripes, like this:
3. Fold in half, as pictured above.
4. Staple to the top of your bag! I folded my bag down just a little bit, so the topper would fit just above the Peeps. Depending on what you have in your bag, you can make the same adjustment.
5. I like to hide the staples with washi tape! :)
That's it! SO easy, and SO cute!
*Copyright Simply Kierste. For personal use only. Not intended for re-sale or distribution.