This will literally take a couple of hours to do, and most of that is drying time! It’s fast, super simple, and SO darling! Can you imagine giving this as a wedding gift, or taking it to a bridal shower? Perfect!
ITEMS YOU NEED:
- wooden knife block
- spray paint
- paper letter of choice
- Mod Podge & foam brush
- Wipe off your knife block with a damp rag, then let dry.
- If there is an imprinted logo on the front (there was on mine), then fill it with putty and let dry. Sand off any extra putty, creating a smooth, even surface.
- Spray paint your knife block, and let dry.
- Rough up the edges with sandpaper if you so choose.
- Now, this is where having a Cricut would make my life infinitely easier. However, I don’t have one, and I was too impatient to order any vinyl (which would make this project even easier!). So, I just typed my letter in Word (I used the Engravers MS font, sized to 200), printed it, cut it out, traced it on cardstock, then cut it out once again.
- Using the foam brush and Mod Podge, apply the letter to the front of your knife block.
I told you it was darling!! I love the way it looks in my kitchen. I was so happy when I came across THIS idea over at House of Hepworths, so thank you!