Ownership is also a big deal at our house, so I decided to personalize the bubbles containers. Now, they each have their own, and they’re cute, too!
These would also be darling as party favors, or even for a wedding.
2 c. Joy dishwashing liquid
6 c. water
3/4 c. Karo syrup
Combine all ingredients in a gallon container, and shake well. For best results, let it settle for 4 hours before using. *This makes a lot. I cut the recipe in halves, or thirds, and it makes enough to fill our containers. If I’m not making a full recipe, I use a measured glass bowl and a whisk instead of the gallon container.
Personalized Bubble Containers
ITEMS YOU NEED:
- bubbles containers, with wands
- scrapbook paper
- double stick tape
- distress ink
- packing tape
1. Remove label from container, and measure it to see how big you need to cut your scrapbook paper.
2. Print desired text directly onto scrapbook paper, then cut it to fit container.
3. Ink all edges.
4. Using the double stick tape, adhere to the paper to the container.
5. Apply packing tape to the top of the scrapbook paper—you will probably need 2 strips–in order to protect your paper from getting wet and ruined from the bubble solution.
Ta-da! Fun bubbles in an adorable container!