How perfect for school classrooms, Easter parties and egg hunts, and even as favors at your Easter table.
- Double Stuf Oreos
- Yellow Candy Melts
- Pretzel sticks
- Mini chocolate chips
- Orange candy melts
1. Melt the yellow candy melts according to package directions.
2. Dip Oreos into the chocolate, using whatever means necessary. :) I ended up just holding one end with my fingers, dipping it in to cover most of it, then using a spoon to coat the rest. Lay them out on a piece of aluminum foil.
3. Use the mini chocolate chips for eyes, and break the pretzels into small pieces for the legs. I placed the pretzels into the middle of the cookie when they were still wet. I did have a couple fall out, so I just dipped them into the chocolate and stuck them back on.
4. You can do a couple of things for the orange beak. Either use orange melts, or I actually usedsome white buttercream frosting that I had, and used food coloring to get the color I wanted. Whatever you decide to use, place it in a small sandwich bag, and push into one of the corners. Snip a *tiny* piece of off the corner, and pipe on the beak.
5. Let dry completely, then EAT!!