I know!! SO cute! Any teacher would love to get this darling gift! Send it anytime the first week, or even as a fun surprise during the year.
-printable (see download below)
-white or cream cardstock
-green cardstock or green patterned paper
-bakers twine, ribbon, twill tape or jute
1. Download printable, and print onto white cardstock. Punch it out with a 2 inch circle punch, or you can trace a small glass or lid around it and cut it out. Distress the edges.
2. Cut out a scallop just larger than the white tag. I used my Silhouette to cut them out, but you can also just do a larger circle, using another glass or lid.
3. Use double stick tape to adhere the white tag to the scallop.
4. Cut out a leaf shape from the green cardstock or patterned paper, and distress the edges. Adhere with double stick tape.
5. Punch a hole in the top of the tag, and use ribbon, jute, bakers twine, or twill tape (which is what I used) to tie it on!
You can download the free printable HERE.