|Cinnamon & White Chocolate Popcorn |
Author: Simply Kierste
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
A delicious concoction of white chocolate covered popcorn with cinnamon red hots!
- 8 cups popped popcorn ( I prefer air-popped, but you can use microwave)
- 1 12 oz. bag white chocolate chips
- cinnamon red hots
- Place popped popcorn in large bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate either over a double boiler or in the microwave. For the microwave, place chips in a glass bowl, and cook for 1 minute, then stir to get most of the lumps out. If more time is needed, do it in 10 second intervals, until the chocolate is nice and smooth.
- Pour chocolate over the popcorn, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to coat each piece well. Add the red hots immediately, while the chocolate is still melty, and stir well.
- Lay out the popcorn mixture onto a cookie sheet that has been covered in wax paper. Let dry to room temperature, until the chocolate hardens. Break into pieces and serve!
Recipe by Simply Kierste at http://simplykierste.com/2013/02/valentine-family-night.html