Who loves fudge??? ME!!! I've always loved it, even in my crazy not-loving-chocolate years (I have NO idea what I was thinking!). Cooking fudge can be a little finicky though, and so I especially love this recipe that came from my grandmother. It's a super easy and super delicious no-cook fudge, and I dare say no-fail too!
Remember that adorable black & white striped mason jar soap dispenser I made for Halloween? Well, I just couldn't resist making a red striped version for Christmas, and I'm in love! You can also fill it with candy and use it as a gift jar instead--they are both super cute, easy to make, and make darling gifts!
I love simple and adorable neighbor gifts, and this one is not only darling, but takes no time at all! Give your neighbors, friends, and teachers a cozy Peppermint Hot Chocolate Kit--I'm sharing a free printable today!
I LOVE the Chex one......
- M&M's: Have a Merry & Most Wonderful Christmas!
- Soup or soup mix: Wishing you a "Souper" Holiday Season!
- Frozen or ready-to-bake pizza: Warm up to a wonderful holiday season, "topped" with Christmas cheer! OR...Hope your holiday has a lot of "pizza-az"!
- Apples & Hershey's hugs: A teacher can't live by apples alone...she needs hugs too!
- Popcorn balls: Here's hoping you have a "ball" this year!
- Loaf of bread: For being there when you were "kneaded", for "rising" to the occasion, large or small. For never "loafing" on the job, for helping others to "heel". No matter how you "slice" it, you do a terrific job. Merry Christmas!
- Jolly Ranchers: Have a Holly "Jolly" Christmas!
- Root beer: We're "rooting" for you to have a wonderful holiday season!
- Chex mix: Remember, Santa "Chex" his list twice! Happy Holidays!
- Nuts: We're "nuts" about you! Merry Christmas!
- Measuring cup (filled with candy): Wishing you joy beyond measure!
- Cinnamon & Sugar (or cookie sprinkles), in a cute jar: May your Christmas be sprinkled with laughter and love--Merry Christmas!
- Salsa: Adding a little "spice" to your holidays!
- Seasoning Mix: "Seasoned" with love--Merry Christmas! Or "Seasons" Greetings!
- Sprite: May your Christmas be Merry & Sprite!
- Soda Pop: I'd "soda" like to wish you a Merry Christmas!
- Mints: Friends like you are worth a mint! OR We were "mint" to be friends!
- Grater & Cheese: To a "grate" neighbor--Happy Holidays!
- Bear-shaped Honey: Have a "beary" sweet Christmas!
- Christmas-shaped Pasta (or any pasta & sauce): Have a "pasta-tively" happy holiday!
- Jam: Hoping you have a holiday "jam-packed" with fun!
- Cookie Dough: Here's a little extra "dough" for Christmas! or Everyone needs a little extra "dough" for Christmas!
- Divinity: May your holiday be divine!
- Toffee or Brittle: Any way you "break it", we're think you're the greatest!
- Apple anything (pie, muffins, bread, cobbler, or apples): You're the "apple' of our eye! Merry Christmas!
- Banana bread: We love you a whole bunch!
- Cupcakes: You take the cake! Merry Christmas!
- Carrot cake: We "carrot" a lot about you!
- Oranges: "Orange" you glad we're friends? I am!
- Sparkling Cider: Wishing you a sparkling holiday season!
- Set of thank you notes: We're so thankful for you!.....
And one more that I love, and have done several times...Snowman Soup! I've created free printables for download!
Do you have a fun idea? Please share--and link it up here, or leave me a comment!
Merry Kissmas! This is definitely an oldie, a goodie, and slightly cheesy--which is why we love it, right? I adore the Peppermint Kisses, and they're so cute in their silver & red wrappers, that I just had to create a fun tag for them.
One of my favorite Christmas gift ideas is Snowman Soup! It's so darling, easy to put together, and perfect for neighbors, teachers, friends, co-workers, and more!
CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING!!! XO