Sometimes you just need a cute bow to give something that extra something special. I have always loved the big fancy bows, but have never been able to master the art of lots of loops and floral wire.I just had to come up with another way to do it. Today I’m going to show you how to tie a fancy bow…the easy way. No floral wire, just some ribbon and a pair of scissors. You can make them as small or as large as you like, and it takes just a few minutes to make one. It takes a little bit of practice, but you’ll be tying them in no time, and impressing everyone with your bow-making skills. ☺
This is ALL you need!!!!
And the result?
Let me show you how you can do it too!
- Use wired ribbon–it will hold its shape and is easy to manipulate
- You will need at least 4 feet of ribbon for a medium sized bow
I tried to take pictures of the process, but it was really hard to tie a bow at the same time. I made a movie instead…here it is for your viewing pleasure. And yes, I’m still in my pajamas at noon. ☺
I love using fresh-cut wreaths on my front door for the holiday, and the bow was the perfect touch!
Other ideas you might like…
- The YUMMIEST Homemade Hot Fudge & Neighbor Gift Idea
- Old Salt Farm Christmas Home Tour
- Snowball Cookies
- Mini Pinecone Wreaths / Place cards